Maricopa County Lawyer Delivers Practical Estate Planning Advice
Chandler attorney provides professional assistance to protect your assets
Effective estate planning and administration is more than a financial matter. It is a way to protect the people you love while honoring the unique relationship you have with them. At Jeffrey P. Hall, PLLC, I represent individuals and families throughout central Arizona in a full range of estate planning and probate matters. Though end-of-life planning is a sensitive subject that unfortunately too many people avoid, failing to make the proper arrangements can have a terrible impact on your family. You can never be sure when you will need authoritative instructions on matters such as property distribution, medical treatment and child care. At my offices in Chandler and Peoria, I deliver knowledgeable, compassionate counsel customized to you and your goals. I can develop a plan offering you the security that you have fulfilled your obligations and protected those you love.
Honest, knowledgeable legal support to ease concerns about wills and trusts
Since 2010, individuals and families have relied on my legal advice and trusted my counsel because I offer:
- Strong community standing — I take pride in the fact that I have helped thousands of people, both in private practice and during my military service, who recommend me to people they care about. Through straightforward advice and assistance, I have built a strong reputation within the Maricopa County community.
- Individualized attention — Many people have similar objectives, but I go beyond general goals to craft specific solutions tailored to each client’s individual situation.
- Caring counsel — No matter the value of assets at stake, estate planning is motivated by concern for one’s family. I never forget this and always strive to make you comfortable and ease your worries about the process.
At Jeffrey P. Hall, PLLC, as part of my commitment to each client’s well-being, I offer a free initial consultation and a pre-meeting questionnaire so we can discuss your legal needs without any pressure or risk.
Arizona attorney you can trust for all types of estate planning services
Jeffrey P. Hall, PLLC works with a wide variety of clients on matters relating to end-of-life decisions, such as:
- Estate planning — Rather than forcing clients into pre-made solutions, I offer a complete range of options tailored to your estate planning needs.
- Probate — From the initial filing to the final distribution, Jeffrey P. Hall, PLLC manages the legal probate process skillfully to save you time and expense.
- Wills and trusts — I don’t just draft wills and trusts for Arizonans, but make sure that each document clearly reflects their wishes.
- Advance directives — These documents ensure that your wishes regarding medical treatment are upheld when you cannot communicate those wishes. I can help create advance directives, including a living will and healthcare power of attorney, to give you and your family peace of mind.
Even if you are unsure about your finances, I will take the time to explain the relevant law and procedure so that you understand all your options and potential consequences.
Contact an experienced Maricopa County lawyer for assistance with wills and probate
With offices in Chandler and Peoria, Jeffrey P. Hall, PLLC assists individuals and families in Arizona with estate planning and probate litigation. Call 480-409-5174 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.